We have not received 2021-2022 information from the school. Please view the 2020-2021 information to get a general idea of what to expect in the coming weeks:
- Apply to the school district.
- If your family has applied for the Montessori program through the DeKalb County School District School Choice website and have received an acceptance email, you must first accept your seat as indicated in the School Choice Acceptance email.
- If you are new to DeKalb Count School District, you must also complete an online application at DeKalb County School District Online Registration
All questions and concerns regarding completing the application can be answered at our district registration center at 678-676-0998.
- If you are new to the country, please visit the DeKalb International Welcome Center located at 1701 Mountain Industrial Road, Stone Mountain GA 30083.
- You will receive an approval letter within 48 -72 hours with an application number. Email this number and your child’s full name to the Briar Vista Elementary School’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow our Registrar to complete the enrollment process. All documents must be uploaded to the online application and accurate before our Registrar can enroll your child at Briar Vista Elementary.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your student’s new Student ID Number. This indicates your student has been fully enrolled and placed on a class list. Please download, complete, save and email the following packet to BVE.Registrar@gmail.com. In the subject line of the email please type only: Student’s last name, Student’s first name- Student’s grade level for the 2020-2021 school year (ex. Smith, John- 4th Grade).
- New Student – English
- New Student – Spanish
- Please create/update a School Nutrition account at https://www.schoolcafe.com. Even if your child will not take advantage of the School Nutrition program, having this application on file helps Briar Vista Elementary School obtain funding. Thank you!